|5||Super Space Turtle|
|11||Tornado of Destruction|
|16||Rules of Acquisition|
|29||Love will tear us apart|
1. Eligibility Source:
- The eligibility list is derived directly from the MRCA's ranking system.
2. Eligibility Criteria:
- Only robots that have participated in an MRCA qualifier during the current season are considered for the finals.
3. Composition of the Eligibility List:
- The list will feature 48 robots.
- The top 32 robots are initially selected for the finals.
- The subsequent 16 robots will be on standby. If any of the top 32 robots opt out, robots from this standby list will be elevated to the top 32 based on their seeding.
4. Driver Eligibility:
- Each driver is limited to a single robot entry.
- To be eligible, the driver must have operated the robot in an MRCA qualifier during the 2023 season.
5. Sign-Up Process:
- All 48 eligible competitors will receive an email containing a sign-up form.
- The deadline for this form is 3 weeks from the date of receipt.
- If a competitor submits the form after the 3-week window, their robot will be placed at the end of the wait list, with positioning determined by the order of form submission, regardless of initial rank.
6. Communication Issues:
- If you believe you are on the eligibility list but haven't received the email, please inform us immediately to ensure timely resolution.